Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hello

Hello, this is going to be my blog for my Conceptual Strategies I class, which is one of the foundation classes for the CIA (Conceptual Information Arts) Department in the College of Creative Arts at San Francisco State University (SFSU). I will be exploring how art, technology, culture, and the daily lives of everyone has influenced each other throughout the years, from the past, present, and future.

I feel that this class can bring in wide open discussions about the theories and ideas to create new forms of art. No idea is bad nor should be thrown out, it should always be in consideration, even if the idea seems too ludicrous, impossible, or unimaginable.

I'm also taking another art class that complements this class called, Computer Applications in Conceptual Design I. [Link leads to instructors blog]


No comments:

Post a Comment